5 Low-Maintenance Plants to Beautify Your Landscape
Looking for low-maintenance plants to beautify your Atlanta landscaping? Thankfully, our warm weather provides ideal conditions for lots of good Georgia landscaping plants. Here are a few of our favorite easy to care for plants that thrive in Georgia:
- Crape Myrtle – Crape Myrtles are known for their beautiful and long-lasting summer flowers. Flower colors range from white to a deep purple or red. Plus, various species of crape myrtles make for great shrub borders, screens, or even container plants.
- Japanese Maple – This small tree, also known as Acer Palmatum, can grow to around 15-20 feet tall, with a nice, broad spread of roughly 10-15 feet wide. Japanese maples are known for their beautiful green and red foliage.
- Hydrangea – This shrub produces large, elegant globes of flowers. These blue to purple flowers bloom during summer and spring months, adding beautiful pops of color to your landscaping.
- Witch Hazel – These shrubs feature abundant flowers. The flowers themselves range in color from blue to lavender, bright pink to rose, as well as a cool white. Sometimes, these colors can all bloom at the same time, even from the same plant, since the petals’ color is determined by soil pH!
- Camellia – This compact, evergreen shrub sports white to red shades that can bloom from fall to spring. Camellias require little effort to thrive and make excellent container plants.
Of course, not all plants are easy to maintain, and even the lowest maintenance plants can require professional care from time to time. If you’re ready to get your Atlanta lawn care looking great, or if your plants and shrubs need a little extra attention, then contact Simply Green Lawn Care. We offer plant health care and tree services to keep your landscaping healthy and looking great all year!
About Simply Green Lawn Care
Simply Green aims to provide the highest quality lawn care, mosquito control, and lawn pest control services to Georgia residents.
We are locally owned and operated which allows us to be accessible, attentive, and responsive for customers in Georgia.
Our well-trained team is easy to work with and determined to exceed expectations.
All our plant health care specialists are Georgia Department of Agriculture Certified and maintain their Category 24 applicators license.
Hello, I didn't catch my service techs name today, but wanted to let you know what a great job he did today, please pass this along. His service was wonderful and he was very polite, I truly appreciate it. Keep up the good work! And thank you!
I have been with these guys for one whole season. 99.9% of the weeds are gone. The grass has never been so green. They have lived up to their name.
My lawn looks awesome and I have had neighbors walking their dogs tell me the same! Thanks Simply Green!
Simply Green always does an excellent job and are very customer oriented. The technicians are more knowledgeable than those of other companies I have tried.
Please let your staff that serviced my lawn aeration and fertilization yesterday know that they did an EXCELLENT JOB! My lawn is doing better than it ever has. And because of them and the rest of the techs that come out to my house, I'll remain a loyal customer of Simply Green. Great job!
I just had another comment this morning on how good our fescue lawn looks, which happens several times a week. I walked out in our back yard this AM and couldn't believe it was the same yard as what I dealt with last year. We have a good lawn maintenance crew that takes care of mowing and edging, and we have a good company that takes care of weeding, feeding, and shrubbery & trees. I enjoy telling friends and neighbors about your service. Thank you and keep up the good work!
Happened to be home and Ben was treating the yard. He took meticulous care in the treatment. Please convey my thanks to him.