Give Your Lawn a Spring Boost! Now’s the Time for Spring Fertilization
Spring is right around the corner, but it’s not too late to give your lawn a boost to get the growing season started off right. In fact, now is actually the perfect time for a spring lawn fertilizer treatment. Learn why spring lawn fertilization is so important from the Atlanta lawn care experts at Simply Green!
Spring Lawn Fertilization
When to Fertilize Your Lawn
We recommend spring lawn fertilization during February, March, and April, though later applications can still be beneficial. For most Atlanta lawns, those months are when the grass is starting to perk back up and turn green again… Around the time you’ll start to think your yard needs its first mowing of the year. If you have warm-season grasses like Centipede, Zoysia, Bermuda, St. Augustine, Bahia, or Carpetgrass, they will be in their peak growing season from late spring to early summer. By fertilizing now, your lawn will have the nutrients it needs for robust growth during that optimal growing window.
Benefits of Spring Lawn Fertilizing by Simply Green
There are many reasons to book a lawn treatment from Simply Green, including:
- Giving your grass the best chance for lush growth.
- Making sure your grass is strong and healthy enough to withstand the harsh Georgia heat once summer arrives.
- Keeping your lawn looking its best all year. A healthy, professionally-managed lawn is more likely to survive the hottest and coldest times of the year. That adds up to a more beautiful appearance and more curb appeal for your home.
- Adding weed control to keep those pesky interlopers out of your lawn. Pre-emergent application allows the grass to use energy to strengthen its leaves and roots and stock up on nutrients instead of competing with weeds.
- Using the correct fertilizer for your specific lawn needs. Depending on the type of turfgrass you have, we will use nitrogen or potash fertilizer, in the correct amount and timing.
- Knowing your lawn is in good hands. At Simply Green, all of our plant health care specialists are certified by the Georgia Department of Agriculture and maintain their Category 24 applicator licenses.
- Saving time for other activities. Why spend your time researching, shopping, and applying lawn care treatments when you can just leave it to the experts? Save time and enjoy your weekends while we keep your lawn looking great.
Ready to get the ball rolling and the grass growing? Call us at 770-923-0387 to learn more about our Atlanta lawn care services, or contact us online. We serve clients throughout the metro Atlanta area, from Conyers to Cumming, East Cobb to East Gwinnett, and everywhere in between.
About Simply Green Lawn Care
Simply Green aims to provide the highest quality lawn care, mosquito control, and lawn pest control services to Georgia residents.
We are locally owned and operated which allows us to be accessible, attentive, and responsive for customers in Georgia.
Our well-trained team is easy to work with and determined to exceed expectations.
All our plant health care specialists are Georgia Department of Agriculture Certified and maintain their Category 24 applicators license.
Hello, I didn't catch my service techs name today, but wanted to let you know what a great job he did today, please pass this along. His service was wonderful and he was very polite, I truly appreciate it. Keep up the good work! And thank you!
I have been with these guys for one whole season. 99.9% of the weeds are gone. The grass has never been so green. They have lived up to their name.
My lawn looks awesome and I have had neighbors walking their dogs tell me the same! Thanks Simply Green!
Simply Green always does an excellent job and are very customer oriented. The technicians are more knowledgeable than those of other companies I have tried.
Please let your staff that serviced my lawn aeration and fertilization yesterday know that they did an EXCELLENT JOB! My lawn is doing better than it ever has. And because of them and the rest of the techs that come out to my house, I'll remain a loyal customer of Simply Green. Great job!
I just had another comment this morning on how good our fescue lawn looks, which happens several times a week. I walked out in our back yard this AM and couldn't believe it was the same yard as what I dealt with last year. We have a good lawn maintenance crew that takes care of mowing and edging, and we have a good company that takes care of weeding, feeding, and shrubbery & trees. I enjoy telling friends and neighbors about your service. Thank you and keep up the good work!
Happened to be home and Ben was treating the yard. He took meticulous care in the treatment. Please convey my thanks to him.