Improve your home’s curb appeal
Photo Credit: Flickr Photo via DanielSTL
Did you know that landscaping can add as much as 20% to the resale value of your home? It’s a fact! Not only will landscaping boost the appearance of a home, but it will boost its worth as well. If you are in the process of selling your home or just want to increase its value, a little care to the appearance of a yard’s landscaping can go a long way. Follow these tips from Simply Green Lawn Care, located in Lilburn, GA, to increase the curb appeal of your home!
Landscaping ideas to increase the value of your home
- Plant a tree – Not only will planting a tree improve the look and feel of a yard, but it is appealing in regards to a home’s utilities. Trees can provide shade to a home and therefore decrease those monthly energy bills. Little details like this matter to home buyers.
- Pay attention to the lawn – Keep your turf green and disease free! Nothing looks worse on a nice lawn like brown patches and disease spots. Stay on top of seasonal turf issues for the best looking lawn possible.
- Take a step back – What needs to be removed? What can be cleaned up? If a tree has some dead branches, trim them up. If your bushes are looking a little unkempt, bring out the hedge clippers. Pay attention to detail and it will pay off in the end.
- Add a flower bed or pine straw around your trees – It can really clean up the looks of a yard and is fairly cost effective.
- Hire the pros – When in doubt, hire the professionals! Give us a call is you would like us to improve the look and value of your home.
About Simply Green Lawn Care
Simply Green aims to provide the highest quality lawn care, mosquito control, and lawn pest control services to Georgia residents.
We are locally owned and operated which allows us to be accessible, attentive, and responsive for customers in Georgia.
Our well-trained team is easy to work with and determined to exceed expectations.
All our plant health care specialists are Georgia Department of Agriculture Certified and maintain their Category 24 applicators license.
Hello, I didn't catch my service techs name today, but wanted to let you know what a great job he did today, please pass this along. His service was wonderful and he was very polite, I truly appreciate it. Keep up the good work! And thank you!
I have been with these guys for one whole season. 99.9% of the weeds are gone. The grass has never been so green. They have lived up to their name.
My lawn looks awesome and I have had neighbors walking their dogs tell me the same! Thanks Simply Green!
Simply Green always does an excellent job and are very customer oriented. The technicians are more knowledgeable than those of other companies I have tried.
Please let your staff that serviced my lawn aeration and fertilization yesterday know that they did an EXCELLENT JOB! My lawn is doing better than it ever has. And because of them and the rest of the techs that come out to my house, I'll remain a loyal customer of Simply Green. Great job!
I just had another comment this morning on how good our fescue lawn looks, which happens several times a week. I walked out in our back yard this AM and couldn't believe it was the same yard as what I dealt with last year. We have a good lawn maintenance crew that takes care of mowing and edging, and we have a good company that takes care of weeding, feeding, and shrubbery & trees. I enjoy telling friends and neighbors about your service. Thank you and keep up the good work!
Happened to be home and Ben was treating the yard. He took meticulous care in the treatment. Please convey my thanks to him.