New Year, New Lawn
Can you believe that another year has already come and gone? New years eve is this Thursday and many people will be celebrate the start of 2016 with friends and family. The new year is a time to start fresh and make resolutions for the next 12 months. Some people take strides towards bettering themselves, but, here at Simply Green Lawn Care, located near Atlanta, GA, our goals are to make you lawn better! If you want to have a more vibrant and healthy lawn in the new year, here are some tips to get you started in 2016!
- Prune trees and shrubs – Pruning trees and shrubs in the dormant season can give new life to some plants. A plant that is pruned properly can thrive with new blooms, and support healthier growth in the spring.
- Pre-emergent – They may not be rearing their ugly heads yet, but the weeds you battle every spring and summer are lying dormant and waiting to wreak havoc on your lawn. Use pre-emergent now, and prevent weeds later!
- Fertilize tall fescue – Do you have a tall fescue lawn? Start thinking about fertilizing it in the next month or so! Fertilizing in February will provide you with a rewarding spring and summer season of rich, green fescue.
- Check your soils pH – One of the most influential elements of any successful lawn or garden, is the soil. If you haven’t checked the pH of your soil in a couple of years, this is the time of year to check it.
- Clear leaves and debris – With the cooler months (well, usually cooler), come a lot of fallen leaves and debris. Be sure to keep your lawn clear of these items to avoid lawn fungi and disease.
About Simply Green Lawn Care
Simply Green aims to provide the highest quality lawn care, mosquito control, and lawn pest control services to Georgia residents.
We are locally owned and operated which allows us to be accessible, attentive, and responsive for customers in Georgia.
Our well-trained team is easy to work with and determined to exceed expectations.
All our plant health care specialists are Georgia Department of Agriculture Certified and maintain their Category 24 applicators license.
Hello, I didn't catch my service techs name today, but wanted to let you know what a great job he did today, please pass this along. His service was wonderful and he was very polite, I truly appreciate it. Keep up the good work! And thank you!
I have been with these guys for one whole season. 99.9% of the weeds are gone. The grass has never been so green. They have lived up to their name.
My lawn looks awesome and I have had neighbors walking their dogs tell me the same! Thanks Simply Green!
Simply Green always does an excellent job and are very customer oriented. The technicians are more knowledgeable than those of other companies I have tried.
Please let your staff that serviced my lawn aeration and fertilization yesterday know that they did an EXCELLENT JOB! My lawn is doing better than it ever has. And because of them and the rest of the techs that come out to my house, I'll remain a loyal customer of Simply Green. Great job!
I just had another comment this morning on how good our fescue lawn looks, which happens several times a week. I walked out in our back yard this AM and couldn't believe it was the same yard as what I dealt with last year. We have a good lawn maintenance crew that takes care of mowing and edging, and we have a good company that takes care of weeding, feeding, and shrubbery & trees. I enjoy telling friends and neighbors about your service. Thank you and keep up the good work!
Happened to be home and Ben was treating the yard. He took meticulous care in the treatment. Please convey my thanks to him.