Spring Lawn Care Check List
The official first day of spring is just a week or so away, and we are already beginning to see signs of the season. Much of what makes a successful lawn for the warmer months, is preparation. Simply Green Lawn Care is dedicated to ensuring your lawn looks its best, and has listed these questions to ask yourself before spring arrives.
Spring preparation checklist:
- Have you cleaned up your yard? Winter is a messy season; leaves have fallen, sticks and debris are probably in your yard. Make sure to rid your yard off all of the leftovers from winter so as not to damage your spring lawn.
- Have you given your lawn its initial cut? It is good to get started cutting your lawn as early as the weather permits. Set your blades a little lower, and this will cut out the dead parts of your grass, and allow for more sunlight to reach the bottom of the blades.
- How is your equipment? Check your lawn care equipment to make sure everything is in working order. Is your mower running properly? Are your blades sharp? Check everything so you don’t have to wait to get started!
- Pre-emergent? It is a good idea to treat your lawn with pre-emergent after that first cut. This will help in preventing crab grass from sprouting.
- Have you fertilized your lawn? This is something else you should do after that first cut. Feed your lawn with fertilizer, for the best results.
Answer all of these questions, sit back and watch your yard flourish! Preparation is key when pursuing a lush green lawn.
About Simply Green Lawn Care
Simply Green aims to provide the highest quality lawn care, mosquito control, and lawn pest control services to Georgia residents.
We are locally owned and operated which allows us to be accessible, attentive, and responsive for customers in Georgia.
Our well-trained team is easy to work with and determined to exceed expectations.
All our plant health care specialists are Georgia Department of Agriculture Certified and maintain their Category 24 applicators license.
Hello, I didn't catch my service techs name today, but wanted to let you know what a great job he did today, please pass this along. His service was wonderful and he was very polite, I truly appreciate it. Keep up the good work! And thank you!
I have been with these guys for one whole season. 99.9% of the weeds are gone. The grass has never been so green. They have lived up to their name.
My lawn looks awesome and I have had neighbors walking their dogs tell me the same! Thanks Simply Green!
Simply Green always does an excellent job and are very customer oriented. The technicians are more knowledgeable than those of other companies I have tried.
Please let your staff that serviced my lawn aeration and fertilization yesterday know that they did an EXCELLENT JOB! My lawn is doing better than it ever has. And because of them and the rest of the techs that come out to my house, I'll remain a loyal customer of Simply Green. Great job!
I just had another comment this morning on how good our fescue lawn looks, which happens several times a week. I walked out in our back yard this AM and couldn't believe it was the same yard as what I dealt with last year. We have a good lawn maintenance crew that takes care of mowing and edging, and we have a good company that takes care of weeding, feeding, and shrubbery & trees. I enjoy telling friends and neighbors about your service. Thank you and keep up the good work!
Happened to be home and Ben was treating the yard. He took meticulous care in the treatment. Please convey my thanks to him.